Perfect, light appetizer before a heavier Italian meal! Italian is a favorite for some but can be a carb heavy meal, equipped with bread and oils pre pasta! Lighten things up by introducing clean, low carb, zucchini fries before dinner.
What you'll need:
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 cups fine parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 egg
How to Make It:
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix cheese, garlic salt, pepper, oregano in a bowl
- Beat one egg in a separate bowl
- Cut zucchini in half and then each half into quarters
- Dip zucchini in egg, roll in cheese mixture and lay on greased pan
- Bake for 20 minutes
This will make enough for a family of four! Enjoy these protein packed zucchini fries free of guilt!