Beautiful blend of tangy, sweetness! Brussel sprouts are loaded with nutrients and are known to lower cholesterol levels. This particular recipe is clean, yet tasty and doesn't compromise their nutritional value!
I enjoyed mine served over quinoa with a side of sweet potatoes (pictured). Beware: the picture below is carbs on carbs on carbs. If you're looking for low carb options, have some lean protein in place of the sweet potato!
- Brussel Sprouts Halved (enough to fill large pan)
- 1/2 Cup Pecans
- 1/3 Cup Craisins
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- In blender combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard.
- In a large pan combine brussel sprouts, pecans and craisins.
- Pour blender combination over ingredients in pan. Mix together.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes