I currently have this love affair with anything vanilla and almond (preferably RAW almond) and this recipe was the perfect combination of nutty vanilla flavors to keep me coming back for more... and more. I've already made two batches! There's nothing I enjoy more than indulging in GUILT FREE sweet treats!
It's as if my body and mind know when the clock hits 3 o'clock and I'm already halfway to the kitchen looking for anything and everything sweet. So I beat myself to the punch and have these locked and loaded, saving myself from debauchery.
When it comes to making healthy versions of sweet treats, I have a few rules.
- It needs to be easy.
- Ingredients need to be easily accessible.
- Needs to have protein.
Check. Check. Check!
I've recently started using a new Protein Powder (full review can be found here) and it's everything I was looking for! Lyfe Fuel makes quality products, made of REAL food, tons of vitamins and minerals and the taste is on point! Of course, consistency in sweet treats is a must and this powder met all expectations! I can even offer you 20% off by simply clicking HERE!
Prep: 5 Minutes
- Put all ingredients except chocolate chips in Ninja Blender (or blender/food processor of equal power). Mix until crumbly.
- Add chocolate chips in and stir.
- Form into balls.
- 3/4 Cup Oats
- 3 Heaping Scoops Protein Powder
- 15 dates
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Raw Almond Butter (or not butter of choice)
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Water (if needed for consistency)