Black beans and rice make a perfect complete protein! Top with tomato, avocado, mustard and wrap with lettuce and you've got the perfect finger food. Tasty, light and the perfect summer BBQ alternative!
- Combine black beans, minced garlic, garlic salt, garlic powder and onion in blender and blend until smooth
- Combine black bean mixture with rice and eggs.
- Form patties and bake on 400 for 10 minutes
- Finish by broiling until golden on each side
- 2 cans Black Beans
- 1 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Garlic Salt
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Onion
- 2 cups Rice (measure uncooked)
- 2 eggs
Top these with all of your favorites and then lettuce wrap them up! Serve with homemade oven broiled french fries!