I'm always hesitant to marvel on and on about how delicious my meat dishes are since I never actually try them. However, these seemed to be a hit with the hubs and the flavor of the Pad Thai Noodles were to die for!
We were given wild game buffalo beef from a hunter friend and I had a few different ideas on how I wanted to prepare it (stay tuned for the others!). Phad Thai Meatballs were my first go round!
If you like meat, asian flavors, noodles and are gluten free- this dish was made for you!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, green onion, minced garlic, pepper, garlic salt, egg.
- Roll into balls and lay on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs cook, cook Pad Thai Rice Noodles according to package instruction.
- Once finished, add shredded carrots, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce.
- Serve meatballs over noodles
- 1 lb beef (we used wild caught bison from a generous friend!)
- 3 TBSP Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 1 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Pepper
- 1 TSP Garlic Salt
- 1 Egg
Phad Thai Noodles (optional)
- Phad Thai Rice Noodles
- 2 Carrots
- 1 TBSP Garlic
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP Gluten Free Soy Sauce
Have as a main dish with phad thai noodles or serve as a delicious appetizer with just the meatballs!