Just when I thought it didn't get better than Salsa Topped Salmon... THIS HAPPENED!
If you can get down on a little mix of sweet and savory, then you're taste buds are about to fall head-over-heels in love with this dish. It's light, refreshing and perfect for the summer season.
I don't think it's any secret that I'm a little more than mildly obsessed with Salmon. I like it the way I like it (Lemon Pepper Salmon or Rosemary Salmon are my go-to recipes) but my tastebuds were finally getting sick of my repetitive nature (I know! I'm as surprised as you are!). Maybe it's time for a Salmon Lover's tab on the blog!
Anyways, for the sake of getting creative, switching things up and attempting to impress the Mr. with my mad cooking skills (he's a hard sell), Mango Blackened Salmon was created.
Don't take my word for it's delicious, mouth-watering, taste. Go make it yourself. It's EASY. Or, come to our next dinner party because it's sure to be on the menu. It's THAT good.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Use olive oil spray and coat cooking pan.
- Juice lime over both filets.
- Coat filets in blackened seasoning, chili pepper and lightly dust with seasoning salt.
- Cook on high heat for 5 minutes on each side. (this will make it flakey and juicy, if you prefer well done, cook for longer)
- Serve topped with Mango Salsa.
- Mango Salsa
- 2 6oz portions of Salmon
- 1/2 Lime
- Blackened Seasoning
- Chili Pepper
- Seasoning Salt