Against the grain but love the idea of Buddha bowls? This dish just might be your ticket in! The sauce drizzled over the top of this bowl screams lemony, tahini, pepper deliciousness! And lets talk about the colors. Oh, the beautiful colors... red, orange, yellow, white! Nutrients galore.
It's light, yet filling (exactly how I like it!) and the flavor is BOLD. My only regret is not making extras for today's lunch!
Usually, I'm in and out with the recipes and don't babble on and on about things that have nothing to do with the ingredient list and directions you're trying to get to. BUUUTTTT not today, folks. Today, I've got some exciting news. This mama will soon be recipe creating for Kraving Health in a NEW KITCHEN! And, I'll be writing up all these blog posts in a fancy NEW OFFICE (my husband thinks the office is his... haha, but you and I know better!). Basically, if all goes well over the next 30 days... we'll have a shiny, new pair of keys opening a door to the NEW Chupinsky Estate. That's it. That's the news. We're pumped!
Now I feel like a real blogger. You know, the one who writes 10 paragraphs about personal things before divulging the recipe details. I'll cut to the chase. Basically, this bowl is jam packed with the best nutrients. Mouth-watering flavor seeps into the sweet potatoes, squash, and cauliflower making it scream TASTY with each bite. It will take you 25 minutes max to whip up and that's mostly the cook time. Get going, lunch is a-waiting!
Prep Time: 5 Minute
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 2 (unless you're a ravenous breast-feeding, runner mom with a ginormous appetite like me....)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Chop veggies, line them on greased baking sheet. Spray veggies with canola or olive oil sprayer. Dust with salt and lemon pepper.
- Cook on 450 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- While veggies are cooking, mix tahini, lemon, water, lemon pepper in container with lid and shake vigorously until mixed thoroughly.
- Once veggies are done, put in bowl, add hard boiled egg (or protein of your choosing) and pour the tahini sauce over it all.
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- 2 Cups Butternut Squash
- 2 Cups Cauliflower
- 1/4 Small Red Onion
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (or any protein!)
- Dusting of Lemon Pepper
- Dusting of Salt
For the Sauce:
- 1 TBSP Tahini
- 1/2 Lemon Squeezed
- 1/4 TSP Lemon Pepper
- 1 TBSP Warm Water