This is one of my favorite creations yet. I accidentally came across dipping hard boiled eggs in hummus, and that evolved into creating this mouthwatering masterpiece! I happily ate it for a week straight and can't wait for my next batch! The potatoes offer enough carbs to fill you up, the eggs provide protein to keep you full and the vegetables offer a lovely crunch as well as an abundance of vitamins and minerals! I'm all about one dish meals- meaning I like to fit all food groups deliciously into one dish! Carbs, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals... Look no further- this bowl of yumminess has you covered!
This recipe takes a bit more slaving than the rest of mine but the first bite makes it worth all the efforts... it is seriously delicious!!
- 3/4 Cup Plain Hummus
- 1/4 Cup Jalapeno Mustard
- 2 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Avocado
- 3 Cucumber Stalks Diced
- 1/2 English Cucumber Diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions
- 2 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Dill
- 1 TSP Paprika
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 8 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Put all ingredients in blender (I'm a big fan of my trusty Ninja but any blender will do!) and blend until smooth.
- Boil the eggs (15 minutes in water or if you eat hard boiled eggs as frequently as our household, it might be time to invest in a hard boiled egg maker!). Simultaneously boil potatoes until you can easily put a knife through them.
- Dice Cucumber, Celery, Green Onions and mix in bowl with minced garlic.
- Once eggs and potatoes are done, cut both into fourths and add to bowl.
- Add Dressing and spices and mix together.
- Chill in fridge